Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Wretched Darling

I look into her eyes
Red, holding with tears
Her mouth trembling
Yet, she refuses to let the tears roll down
Yet, she couldn’t weep
Oh dear, “What have become of you?” I ask
Shaking her head, “Nothing, nothing,” says she
A broken heart, a wretched soul she bears
Oh dear, what has become of her?
The colours gone, soul wanders, mind emptied
Oh dear, how heartrending I feel looking at her
Oh, I wish I could comfort her
Brush away her gloomy days
Rainbow and roses I bring to her
Up to heaven I take her
Hold her in my hands, I treasure her
Dear, my Darling, my Dear,
“Shush.. shush…” say I
Gently I soothe her, closely I hold her
Oh dear, my Dear, I wish I could clear away her sorrow

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Poems we read
Poems we heard
Poems we feel
Poems we learn
Poems we write
Poems we appreciate
It's one thing that we can use
To express ourselves...
Love ya.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

wahlao.. Shakespeare ah?

calleigh-小咪 said...

hoho.... reminds me of our Litt lecture, really miss Mr. colin's lecture ,, and also him :p

calleigh-小咪 said...

哼!臭Keith

Amanda said...

yeah... i miss him too.. so so much...
he's in good condition i saw.. haha :D