Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Sorry

Over defensive? Am I? Well, perhaps.
I don’t know. Too much misery to bear. Too much nightmares.
Heart broken. Anguish unbearable.
Please do not blame me for being distrustful; I don’t mean to be skeptical. Too much pain to endure, so bloody, so haunting, eating me nights and days.
Sorry, sorry if my being so has hurt you badly. I hate myself for being so as well. I hate myself for not being able to be as simple as I used to be. Can’t even recognise myself sometimes.
Can anyone understand the pain I have to endure?
No, I don’t think so. How can anyone see if I am bleeding inside? How would anyone understand my affliction while everyone is expecting a jovial, ebullient FF?
I am really sorry if I have hurt you. I don’t mean it. I just don’t trust easily anymore.
Please, please understand.
I stumbled, and the lesson is too hard to bear. I am scared of falling again. I am sure I will not be able to take it anymore.

No comments: