Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Didn't Know HE Loves Me

Things happened. FACTS formed.
So bloodily cruel is the REALITY.
Like it or not,
Reality cannot be changed.
I CANNOT rewind the time.
I gotta accept the fact
No matter what, no matter how.
So disheartening is the disappointment,
So excruciating, so unbearable.
I gotta bear with it,
Live with it.

It’s useless to cry, I know.
I cannot cling on to old sweet times, I know.
I gotta go on, I know.
I should not expect too much from something unreachable, I know.
I should not even ask for something which isn’t mine.
Too much expectation only leads to greater disappointment.
Yet I could not help feeling depressed.

I have had enough, I have done enough.

Perhaps it’s not the path that I should walk,
Perhaps that’s the reason I stumbled and fell,
Even though I was ambling down a wide, clear path smell of flowers and fragrance.

At this very moment,
HE reached out His hand
Pulling me back
in the middle.

Reluctant to leave.
I hated.
I defied.

Now that I learned. Perhaps
HE was stopping me from sinking deep into the quicksand
lies somewhere further in the sweet, rose bush.
Perhaps,
HE has created another far better path for me
less thorny, more happiness.
I should be grateful that
I am so much blessed that
HE LOVES ME SO ….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, you should be more positive. don't give up

calleigh-小咪 said...

and let HIM lead me to my destiny