Friday, April 18, 2008

Mind Torment

I know I am nasty. I know it’s not good to laugh at other people’s mistakes. I know it is hurtful. I know I may, or have made a lot of enemies around. I know people aren’t happy with me as well. I know clearly that I tend to offend people because of my extremely scornful & sarcastic attitude.
But so what? It’s their business.
Yeah, teachers say it’s not good to laugh at others’ weaknesses. But sorry, teacher, I don’t mean to look down upon people, nor do I mean to be nasty by criticising too much. I am just critical, ok? Can I be critical? Doesn’t our education system aim to develop critical thinking among students? Is being critical good or otherwise?
But teacher, I didn’t mean nasty. Perhaps I do. I laughed at her mistakes because she was showing off. I mean, I just can’t bear to see people whom themselves aren’t good enough to show off in front of me, acting as if they are the best, acting as if we’re so much lower than them.
And teacher, her English is SO LOUSY lah. Why didn’t she just speak BM instead of mixing codes every now and then? If she is not confident in using the language, why didn’t she stick to using BM which she is more proficient in speaking? I really don’t understand lah.
Oh my god! You didn’t notice her. The way she spoke English to our English teachers, sooooooo FUNNY, using the wrong language, poor grammar! What’s more?! She was talking to about 800 students! My goodness! What if our students speak lousy English like her?? I am really worried lah.
I’m sorry, teacher. I know I criticised a lot, and she might have or have noticed me, as I was told by my friends that she looked at my direction for quite many times. I just don’t care, because I can’t bear hearing those lousy words spoken out by someone who likes to show off. If she was humble enough, I probably can tolerate that.
Do you know, teacher, I nearly FAINTED after the talk...and thanks Godness... I held on..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

老师今天偷懒没来原来在家写东西, 还写这么长的英文, 看到我头晕晕的. 以后写华语的啦

calleigh-小咪 said...

...i went to clinic this afternoon lah

Anonymous said...

aiya teacher, we miss you la, why don't you come today?

calleigh-小咪 said...

you guys .. liars

Anonymous said...

still that bad, criticising about other's mistakes

calleigh-小咪 said...

looking for FUN within boredom, otherwise if i slept during the talk, i felt sorry to her lah :p