Friday, April 25, 2008

F*** Off before I Blow My Top

EXCUSE ME when I’m in GOOD Mood; F*** off before I blow my top.
Don’t like sharing my place, please move away before my patience goes thin. If you think I am a difficult person to deal with, then so be it. I don’t give a damn.
Know how I felt when I discovered that you took my place? What shit! Don’t even have the courtesy to ask if you could share the place with me or not.
And what more? Don’t put your bloody shoes under my seat; this is not your home, ok? This is an office, not your f***ing home, and that is MY PLACE, MY DESK! I don’t give a damn if you scatter your underwear in hell or in heaven or anywhere you want, but DON’T PUT THEM UNDER MY DESK!
Don’t like the feel of being colonised, and I I am NOT going to say sorry for not giving you extra space at my desk. Don’t blame me for not being friendly to you either. Will you treat an INTRUDER politely if you were in my shoes?
I don’t think so, and I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who stepped on your tail?

calleigh-小咪 said...

haiz...if i start mentioning it, i will really blow my top. sitting at my desk as if it is hers. how would you feel if you were me?